Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for agents who have a unique passion for working to protect their clients, solve their real estate needs and do what is in their best interest.
We are looking for sharp, passionate, over-achievers who;
✅ Wants to do work that matters
✅ Has a passion for helping people
✅ Is passionate about what we do and what makes it different
✅ Is a self starter. If you need a baby sitter, please don’t apply
✅ Is passionate about business and personal development principles
✅ Can manage a large number of transactions
✅ Is fun! Boring stuffy people should apply at our competitors
- We are passionate about what we do. We have a fresh unique approach to real estate and we are proud of that.
- We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while at work, be efficient then also remember to play hard
- We coach and train business people in the real estate. You are the reason we exist.
- Unlike typical real estate companies, we don’t just hire anyone. Our interview process is more thorough and involved than you’re used to.
I have to tell you it is so refreshing to be at a brokerage like yours where you truly care about your agents! You guys actually want to help us agents be our best self while pushing us to dig deeper, learn more, get out of our own head, and to reach and grow to a higher level of professionalism and knowledge.
And the best part is that you’re willing to lead by example while sharing what you’ve learned works and doesn’t work, the newest avenues to help increase the agents profitability (and yours) and which path to take that gives us a better chance at succeeding in today’s market. Imagine that?!
A lot of brokerages talk the game but they don’t walk the talk and there is a huge difference that I am noticing with you guys in the short amount of time that I have been with you. The other day I walked out of the office thinking to myself “this is going to work i.e.; the personalities of the office, the culture and leadership!”
I want to express my sincere thank you to all three of you for choosing this new and exciting adventure with your Remax Revealty office and for bringing me on board to be a part of it.
Thank you! 😉
If you interested in learning more about a career with RE/MAX Revealty, simply give Larry Schottenstein, or one of our partners, a call at 614.505.7438.
- Why It’s Hard To Under Or Overprice Your Home
- Buying a House with Multiple Offers – How to WIN
- Dealing with Low Appraisal Issues
- Alternative Options for a Home Sale Contingency
- Selling Homes – Why the Highest Offer Isn’t Usually Always the Best
- Dealing with Appraisal Issues
- Managing Multiple Showings
- Managing Expectations with Multiple Offers
- Real Estate Agent Etiquette
- Real Estate Agents – Do You REALLY Understand Your Commission Plan? AND, Can you explain it?
- Dealing with difficult agents
- How to Manage a Listing that isn’t Selling
- Dealing with Potential Commission Disputes
- Tips for Submitting offers
- How the Real Estate World Really Works
- Real Estate Specialities
- Negotiations 101
- Interviewing a Broker
- Independent versus the Team Approach
- Getting Your Real Estate License
- Assess Your Skills
- Agent Web Strategies
- New Agent Training
- Hurdles for New Agents